Yesterday I reached 1000, 1K, ONE THOUSAND Twitter followers not once but TWICE! Yes, that’s because once I reached 1K, someone UNFOLLOWED me then someone followed me again so I was once more at 1k! However this morning I saw I was back down to 998! Oh the Horror!
“It’s OK”- I told myself,
“I can’t wait any longer! Let’s just do it!”
So here I am! I am up and at it, getting this giveaway going before I watch a drama, read a book or play a game of League. While in reality, I should be cleaning. Nah… Screw that! I can clean later because for now its GIVEAWAY TIME!!!!!!
So Dramatic! is where I will update on all K-Drama related stuff, like what I am watching, what I want to start watching, any new releases and the likes! Enjoy!
I’m so so so bad! I am running behind so much! I keep telling myself that it’s for bingeing purposes that I am not watching Oh My Venus! but I have just been so busy with Bout of Books and not diligent what so ever.
I am on episode 9 and FINALLY Joo Eun and Young Ho are a couple! Joo Eun is loosing her weight and eating better, her self esteem has gone up and she’s standing up to Soo Jin! But there’s a lot of sadness in this episode. A lot of people are feeling loss. I feel a sense of foreshadowing and I am kind of scared!
Also lets not forget the awesomeness that is Henry Lau! He is so damned funny! And he’s Canadian!!!!! I am so proud right now! I hope they give him a more developed story because right now he is just comic relief! I mean, look at this clip and tell me he isn’t just GREAT!
So I am going to have to catch up with this drama because Cheese In The Trap started and I REALLLLYYYYYY want to watch it!
I also need to catch up on these Shows:
- Birth of a Beauty. About a once overweight and less than pretty housewife who escapes escapes death and returns more beautiful than ever to seek revenge on her scumbag husband.
- Blood. About a Vampire Surgeon who is looking for a cure to his vampirism al the while battling bad guys!
- The Scholar Who Walks The Night. Also about vampires but this one is a Sageuk (Historical) and its about a vampire who tries to destroy an ancient evil bad guy vampire from taking over the country.
- Sensory Couple. About a crime fighting duo, one can see smells and the other can’t feel a thing!
I have much more than that to catch up on but for now that’s my watch list! Whats on Your Watchlist?
Coming up on So Dramatic!:
- Review of Fated To Love You
- Review of Falling In Love with Soon Jung
- Most Anticipated 2016 Dramas
- Why I Need More Ji Chang Wook. NOW!